9th Way Solutions has a contingent opening for a Senior Program Control Analyst to support the IT enterprise architecture strategy and standards, infrastructure and systems engineering, network engineering, enterprise service desk, and systems operations and maintenance services for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Information Technology (OIT).
Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Performance Measurement Baseline supporting IT enterprise architecture strategy and standards, infrastructure and systems engineering, network engineering, enterprise service desk, and systems operations and maintenance services for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Information Technology (OIT). You will provide objective technical, schedule and cost performance analysis to program management; mentoring/training program staff on interpretation and application of EVM processes and procedures as defined in the EVMS system description to ensure compliance with the current EIA 748 standard; and/or creating, maintaining and statusing of MS Project(s) in support of program objectives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program
- Preparation of the monthly Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) and other cost and schedule metrics as required by the contract.
- Coordinate all planning and statusing activities within the service line
- Assist managers to develop planning and work packages
- Gather monthly milestone updates
- Develop responses to variances
- Assist managers with corrective action
- Utilize methods to assist with planning and tracking projects utilizing Microsoft Project, and other tools
- Provide performance analysis on cost, and schedule performance, SLAs, and the associated variance analysis as needed
- Have sound working knowledge of Microsoft Project schedules and activities
- Interfaces and collaborates with team members, stakeholders, and management to anticipate and manage changes to projects and levels of efforts, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule.
- Implementation and documentation of baseline changes.
- Creation and maintenance of internal process documentation and procedures.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Highly motivated, self-directed and responsible contributor
- Effective communicator and relationship builder
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of experience
- 8570 Compliance, IAT Level II certification
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
- Possess an advanced level of understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM) and industry standards (EIA 748 current version) and Scheduling.
- Possess strong proficiency in performing EVM analyses and oversight.
- Have hands-on experience preparing and maintaining EVM artifacts such as: Control Account Plans (CAP), Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structures (OBS), Basis of Estimates (BOE), Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), and Work Authorization Documents (WAD).
- Have experience in preparing for and participating in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR).
- Have experience with contract risk analyses.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Possess excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrate sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary, confidential, and classified information
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. 9th
Way Solutions reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Solutions
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
9th Way Solutions is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Solutions, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org