9th Way Insignia has a contingent opening for Technical Program Manager to work in support of the Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO). The Technical Program Manager is a high-profile position as Insignia’s primary point of contact responsible for leading the day-to-day contract, ensuring delivery of the technical scope occurs within budget, schedule and quality requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Creating, setting up, managing, and reporting using Microsoft Azure, dashboards, Microsoft Teams, VA repositories, and industry standard reporting systems.
- Managing DevOps, architecture, product assurance/configuration, and diverse technologies, projects, and resources.
- Performing both business and technical analysis, including formally documenting and diagramming business and technical processes
- Utilizing VA tools, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, and contracting (such as T4NG) based program management practices.
- Analyzing, scoping, and managing projects using full software development lifecycles (SDLCs) for automation, pipelines, testing, software configuration management, systems, and tools
- Developing organizational and technical projects for evolving major systems development efforts and IT initiatives. Implementing significant changes, requiring evolution from a current to future state, as well as documenting, communicating, and defining processes for evolution.
- Managing IT product/projects, including managing many complex, technical projects with integrated systems and processes.
- Strategic information planning, business process reengineering, and T4NG-based program management practices
- Manage/motivate/leverage individuals/teams and is a team player
- Identify and mitigate early risks to the program and managing within authorized cost, schedule, and performance constraints
- Managing DevSecOps, software development and infrastructure projects
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a government contracting environment and managing competing priorities
- Experience applying and promoting innovative and leading-edge programs and activities that cost-effectively manage risk and enhance the security of mission critical applications
- Experience developing and delivering senior level briefs/presentations to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree in one of the following programs: Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Resource Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or related fields. An additional 5 years of relevant experience can substitute for the education requirement.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S
This position offers remote flexibility. 9th Way Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Insignia
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
9th Way Insignia is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Insignia, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Insignia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org